Everyone has some stress, and not all stress is bad. But if some or all of these signs describe you, you may be on stress overload.
1. Having more trouble with teachers.
2. Needing a lot of sleep - or not sleeping well.
3. Wanting to eat all the time - or never eating.
4. Headaches, stomachaches, colds, infections, sore muscles.
5. Escapist behavior - overdoing one thing (TV, music, studying, sleeping, Web surfing) and ignoring other things.
6. Withdrawing from friends and family.
7. Crying for no apparent reason.
8. Feeling like an idiot.
9. Feeling restless and anxious; worrying all the time.
10. Feeling like everything is out of control - like you're out of control.
11. Depression, sadness, crabbiness, the blahs.