How was your day?
How was school?
How was your test?
Anything you want to tell me?
Let's try to have some real conversations in advisory this week...the only rule?? There are no one word answers. Use these questions as a guide, but feel free to make up your own!
1. If you had to give every human being one quality, what would it be and why?
2. Do you have any recurring dreams? Describe them?
3. What is the meanest thing someone could say to you?
4. If you could be a famous athlete, actor, writer or musician which would you choose and why? (It is fun to guess what the other people in the group will say before divulging answers)!
5. If you were invisible where would you go and what would you do?
6. If your life was made into a movie, who would play you? why?
7. If you could invent one thing what would it be?
8. What is the greatest song ever written?
9. Do you believe in heaven? What does yours look like? Is it different for everyone?
10. What is the most important quality for a boss to have?
11. If you could know one thing about the future, what would it be?
12. How do you choose your friends?
13. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
14. What do you think is the biggest problem in the United States and Why?
15. Describe the most beautiful thing you have ever seen.
16. What would the cover of your autobiography look like if it could not be a picture of you or your family?
17. If you could trade places with anyone in the world who would it be and why? How about someone in your family?
18. Do you ever talk to yourself? When and what do you say?